Search found 3 matches

by Totally2d
Wed Jul 15, 2026 11:53 am
Forum: Other Software
Topic: Pano Painter, an Interesting program.
Replies: 23
Views: 194002

Re: Pano Painter, an Interesting program.

I still use Pano Painter, its awesome... you should do an update.
by Totally2d
Wed Jul 15, 2026 11:50 am
Forum: Animation Jobs
Topic: MOHO + Feather 3d Plugin creator wanted
Replies: 2
Views: 4730

MOHO + Feather 3d Plugin creator wanted

Hi, I am an animator looking for someone who can made a plugin that will allow Feather 3d (https://www.feather.art/) users to bring their 3d models into MOHO. Even if its just buildings and backgrounds. Ideally, the plugin should allow users to preserve their Feather 3D creations' look, colours, etc...
by Totally2d
Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:21 am
Forum: Animation Jobs
Topic: Webseries 2 - 3 minutes Animator AVAILABLE
Replies: 0
Views: 2784

Webseries 2 - 3 minutes Animator AVAILABLE

Let's become production partners instead of starving, while waiting for multi million dollar investors. I'm a 2d animator. I'm keen to work with a sound guy(s), writers, and voice actors that have already been recording our working with an idea. Send me an email if you have a hilarious/ wacky websho...