Search found 2 matches
- Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:53 pm
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: Making Characters for Animation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 853
Making Characters for Animation
Hi, right now I am using anime studio pro 9 (about to get pro 10) and I was wondering how I should make/set up my characters for my animation. Should I make multiple sides of my character (front, 3/4, back, etc.) or should I use smart bones so my character has multiple "sides"? Please help...
- Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:51 pm
- Forum: Feature Request Discussions
- Topic: Blend Morphs Improvement
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3095
Blend Morphs Improvement
I don't know if someone has already posted something like this but I feel that there should be a change with the morph action. What should happen is that you have to go to the morphs tab create an action in it and you can use as many frames as you want instead of having to use 1 frame. I hope this i...