glTF export does not work with scripted bone manipulation for animation
Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger
Re: glTF export does not work with scripted bone manipulation for animation
Strange, but glad you found the issue.
Moho 14.4 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.4 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam
Sam
Moho 14.4 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam
Sam
Re: glTF export does not work with scripted bone manipulation for animation
Sounds like you're getting closer to solving it, heyvern!
Re: glTF export does not work with scripted bone manipulation for animation
its not quite a deal breaker for me. I did report it in the bugs forum here just for FYI. It is a real issue specific to moho on the mac. its nothing wrong with my system.
For now I just make sure to export all my glb experiements to a desktop folder. I created an automator gizmo that when clicked moves that stuff to the external drive in a designated folder and deletes the temp folder content. my issue is trying to stay organized and I do NOT keep a ton of stuff on my internal drive. it's not huge. I don't want all my experimental files and tests eating up space on the main hard drive.
I am experimenting with small easy to use files from moho that will play on my website. GLTF is a good option. there are workarounds for issues.
Another idea is to convert moho to Lottie!!!!! I have been thinking that could be interesting. Not sure exactly how to approach it but i am certain it could be a lua script. Imagine using moho to export lottie files... i would love to do that.
For now I just make sure to export all my glb experiements to a desktop folder. I created an automator gizmo that when clicked moves that stuff to the external drive in a designated folder and deletes the temp folder content. my issue is trying to stay organized and I do NOT keep a ton of stuff on my internal drive. it's not huge. I don't want all my experimental files and tests eating up space on the main hard drive.
I am experimenting with small easy to use files from moho that will play on my website. GLTF is a good option. there are workarounds for issues.
Another idea is to convert moho to Lottie!!!!! I have been thinking that could be interesting. Not sure exactly how to approach it but i am certain it could be a lua script. Imagine using moho to export lottie files... i would love to do that.