Page 1 of 1

Need help with actions

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2026 8:26 pm
by Cece12398
How could I access the actions? This might be something I didn't need to post but no matter what I do, the actions just won't pop up anywhere, even when doing the shortcut "ctrl + k".
Image
(my character is right there is a just reference)
Or it just might be because I have a Windows Surface pro 4 and it has a resolution of 1800 x 1200, not 1920 x 1080
I hope there is a fix for this because I want to make smartbones for my characters! :wink:

edit: forgot to mention that I use Moho 13.5.5 debut.

Re: Need help with actions

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2026 9:36 pm
by synthsin75
Debut can only use actions that already exist in a file. It cannot create or edit actions.
https://manual.lostmarble.com/app/page/ ... gJw4U9flX3

Re: Need help with actions

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2026 10:11 pm
by Cece12398
Thanks! My Moho 13 Pro will come tomorrow (hopefully)

Re: Need help with actions

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2026 8:08 am
by Greenlaw
Be sure to update it to Moho 13.5.5 by Lost Marble. Actions were kind of broken in the 13.0x versions by Smith-Micro, and this feature was restored by Lost Marble in version 13.5.

You can download the latest 13.5 and 14.x updates from the Lost Marble website.

Have fun! 😺