Search found 3 matches
- Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:26 am
- Forum: Tips & Techniques
- Topic: Making Noise Grain
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3319
gain
hey that's a lot can't wait to try it !
- Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:57 pm
- Forum: Tips & Techniques
- Topic: Making Noise Grain
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3319
grain
I would love this how do you open it?
- Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:50 am
- Forum: Bug Discussions
- Topic: releasing Anime Studio 6
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2031
releasing Anime Studio 6
I am so angry with myself for trying this new program. I can't get my anime studio 5.6 files to work right. I have deleted anime studio 6. And even anime studio 5.6. and reinstalled 5.0 Updated it to 5.6 And none of files work right. All the hours I have put into my work.