I'm using version 6 debut
Thanks
Search found 4 matches
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:05 pm
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: Tutural 4.4
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2634
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:03 pm
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: What penpad should I get?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1100
- Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:29 pm
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: What penpad should I get?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1100
What penpad should I get?
Hi I was wondering if any one knew what type of pen pad is good
My price range is 80$ and I was looking at the Wacom bamboo pen
Dose it work with anime studio 6 debut?
and this is just out of the blue but what other software does it work with?
My price range is 80$ and I was looking at the Wacom bamboo pen
Dose it work with anime studio 6 debut?
and this is just out of the blue but what other software does it work with?
- Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:12 pm
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: Tutural 4.4
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2634
Tutural 4.4
I need help!
I can't find the export to clip board in the render window.
also is gimp able to be used instead of photoshop?
Thanks in advance.
I can't find the export to clip board in the render window.
also is gimp able to be used instead of photoshop?
Thanks in advance.