Search found 13 matches
- Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 pm
- Forum: Share Your Work
- Topic: Two recent animations - Haikutimes #156 and Sea to Summit
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1385
- Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 am
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: How best could one make precise sine waves?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1544
thanks friends
for the tip. Looks like it would help me to upgrade!
- Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 am
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: How best could one make precise sine waves?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1544
- Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:02 am
- Forum: Share Your Work
- Topic: Two recent animations - Haikutimes #156 and Sea to Summit
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1385
Thanks for your observations. Yes, the sleeping bag project was actually meant to be integrated with other explanatory regular video, with much more description to go along with it, but the guy that hired me got dropped for unrelated reasons, so I just threw things together at the end, then added th...
- Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:40 pm
- Forum: Share Your Work
- Topic: Two recent animations - Haikutimes #156 and Sea to Summit
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1385
Two recent animations - Haikutimes #156 and Sea to Summit
I thought I'd post some work I created earlier this year. They were both great learning-curve projects, with some obvious flaws, but as a way to sink my teeth into Anime Studio I think they were successes. I have to thank Dale Hemenway for his tutorial on creating characters, that really helped me a...
- Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:24 pm
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: How best could one make precise sine waves?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1544
How best could one make precise sine waves?
Hi, I am currently using Anime pro 6 and I am needing to find a way to create precise sine waves. I have tried copying over renderings created in illustrator, since you can't import earlier than illustrator 8, but this is not as precise as I'd like. Is there a way either in Anime 6, or 8, do do this...
- Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 pm
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: Rotating bones or layers without affecting other scenes?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1446
Thank you for your advice - I hadn't thought of putting things together later in a video editing program and next time I will do that. I am not sure if I understand what you mean by placing each scene in a group layer. Perhaps I am not using the word scene correctly? What I mean by 'scene' is that i...
- Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:01 pm
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: Rotating bones or layers without affecting other scenes?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1446
Rotating bones or layers without affecting other scenes?
I am working on a project that involves a number of different scenes with two characters, both of which have multiple aspects. So far, I have learned how to make changes to each scene, placing the characters in different positions and placements, without affecting the previous scenes - except for wh...
- Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 pm
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: Drawing disappears when manipulate bones tool chosen
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2805
Any way; all fixed? Yes, I hope so - now to try rigging the bones again, at least I can see the drawing once I 'manipulate bones'. But I am a beginner with this software. I am VERY encouraged with the ready help to be found here, so I won't pull my hair out so much, knowing that I can seek advice o...
- Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:58 pm
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: Drawing disappears when manipulate bones tool chosen
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2805
Thank you very much for checking. I decided that I needed to create a new file, but since I didn't want to lose my work, I copied all the vector layers individually and made sure they were placed correctly within the bone layer. It took me about an hour but I now see I can manipulate bones. - Jonathan
- Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:17 am
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: Drawing disappears when manipulate bones tool chosen
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2805
Here is the file
I put the file here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/eyeshg
http://www.sendspace.com/file/eyeshg
- Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:11 am
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: Drawing disappears when manipulate bones tool chosen
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2805
If you can share the file, it would help on discover the problem. Meanwhile we can only guess: 1) The bone offset makes the layers go to other place. 2) Some times, bones with strength = 0 (all bones) makes the layers go to infinite when the bone setup is active. 3) All layers are bound (and offset...
- Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:59 am
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: Drawing disappears when manipulate bones tool chosen
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2805
Drawing disappears when manipulate bones tool chosen
I'm having this issue: after creating a character, separating out the elements in each layer (everything is within a bone layer) and adding bones, when I click on the 'manipulate bones tool', the drawing disappears and all I can see are the bone strength shapes. At first I thought I didn't have the ...