Search found 4 matches

by MeestaAlex
Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:47 pm
Forum: How Do I...?
Topic: Layers being affected oddly by other layers
Replies: 7
Views: 138

Re: Layers being affected oddly by other layers

Gotcha. I’m a little confused when it comes to binding vs linking bones. Watch this video: The 5 Bone Binding Methods You Need To Know! It should tell you everything you need to know. Hope it helps. Just watched it! Thank you very much! I assume you made that video given that your profile pic is th...
by MeestaAlex
Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:04 pm
Forum: How Do I...?
Topic: Layers being affected oddly by other layers
Replies: 7
Views: 138

Re: Layers being affected oddly by other layers

Gotcha. I’m a little confused when it comes to binding vs linking bones. I reset all bone rigging on the second leg and then linked them to the new bones. I’ll look into it and see if I didn’t take the proper steps to unbinding them.

Thank you both. 🙏🏻
Alex
by MeestaAlex
Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:01 am
Forum: How Do I...?
Topic: Layers being affected oddly by other layers
Replies: 7
Views: 138

Re: Layers being affected oddly by other layers

Would you have any idea why that this is happening tho because I have linked them to separate bones so I thought that would negate this? I'm a little suspicious that it's due to the smart actions I applied to certain bones in the first leg. I'm wondering that because the points that are freaking out...
by MeestaAlex
Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:17 pm
Forum: How Do I...?
Topic: Layers being affected oddly by other layers
Replies: 7
Views: 138

Layers being affected oddly by other layers

Hello, I've only been using Moho for a month or two so please excuse my ignorance. I've been having issues with the second leg in the video below. I copied the leg shape and created all new bones and linked the new bones to the new leg and yet it is still being affected by the bones of the first leg...