glTF export does not work with scripted bone manipulation for animation

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

User avatar
SimplSam
Posts: 1339
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:09 am
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: glTF export does not work with scripted bone manipulation for animation

Post by SimplSam »

Strange, but glad you found the issue.
Moho 14.4 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.4 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam


Sam
User avatar
AniGrrl
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:45 pm

Re: glTF export does not work with scripted bone manipulation for animation

Post by AniGrrl »

Sounds like you're getting closer to solving it, heyvern!
User avatar
heyvern
Posts: 7116
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:49 pm

Re: glTF export does not work with scripted bone manipulation for animation

Post by heyvern »

its not quite a deal breaker for me. I did report it in the bugs forum here just for FYI. It is a real issue specific to moho on the mac. its nothing wrong with my system.

For now I just make sure to export all my glb experiements to a desktop folder. I created an automator gizmo that when clicked moves that stuff to the external drive in a designated folder and deletes the temp folder content. my issue is trying to stay organized and I do NOT keep a ton of stuff on my internal drive. it's not huge. I don't want all my experimental files and tests eating up space on the main hard drive.

I am experimenting with small easy to use files from moho that will play on my website. GLTF is a good option. there are workarounds for issues.
Another idea is to convert moho to Lottie!!!!! I have been thinking that could be interesting. Not sure exactly how to approach it but i am certain it could be a lua script. Imagine using moho to export lottie files... i would love to do that.
Post Reply